Friday, July 8, 2016

Better late than never

I am so behind in my blog! I made a twin quilt with leftover squares that was just lovely and gave it away before even getting a photo! I think I will blame it on all the spring rain. It rained for so long this spring. All the way to the end of school. I know there are other things that I have missed so I will stick with the most recent.

A southwest quilt for a friend who loves southwest and I bought the scraps when we were in Arizona several years ago. Just needs to be quilted up.





I also bought some cool little Fairy fabric in Ohio a few years back and thought it would be fun to make an Irish fairy quilt for my grand daughter. Took me awhile to find the right pattern,




I also made 17 cosmetic bags with a friend and co worker who is getting married but those went home with her as well.!!
Linking up to

No comments:

Post a Comment