Friday, September 25, 2015

Coming Back

I sort of had the wind knocked out of my sail but I am feeling a bit of a breeze. It has been a rough 6 months but I am slowly coming back up to speed with life and a little with quilting.

I have always wanted a Halloween quilt and I finally have one going ! I think I will add some borders for a bigger finish but I LOVE it!!
I needed some mindless sewing so I made yet another of this pattern. It is such an easy fun pattern to make especially when it is late at night and I have had a long day. simple sewing at it's finest!
And to finish off some leftover fabric for my daughter. some baby quilts to give away. they still need borders but I think I will let her help on that.

I had a very fun sewing weekend away just 2 weeks ago and we had a very good time. Our finest hostess made each of us a thread catcher for our work station. I was thrilled and I love it. I guess it does not take much to make me happy sometimes.
 And finally, My sweet grand daughter turned 2!!! She is crazy about Minnie mouse so we had a Minnie party. I made her a pink Minnie dress and my daughter made her awesome ears with a big pink bow. She did not want to take the dress off and wants to wear it all the time. I think it was a hit! She was thrilled when she saw herself in the mirror! Oh so fun.


Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts
Confessions of a fabric addict

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love the zigzag quilt, it will look great with some borders - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all of your projects. And I especially loved the story of the favorite dress.

    ReplyDelete