Sunday, January 18, 2015

cowboy quilt

I mentioned in my last post, I made a few cowboy sheets for a little boy. The family is kinda having a rough patch so I took the scraps and a few scraps of my own and made this little cowboy his own quilt to match his sheets. I think I'm  going to mail it to him this week. I thought it might be fun to get a surprise  package. I hope he likes it.
I also quilted up the last one I finished. Love it.
I am ready to quilt up the little connections quilt. It is very sweet and I know will be quick to quilt.
I am a little late in posting, so no connections this time but lots done and a day off of school tomorrow. Late night tonight sewing. Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the matching cowboy quilt. How sweet of you. And the second finish is super cute. What thread did you use to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you these provided some good R and R sewing.

    ReplyDelete