Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Fun!

My sweet grandbaby has been over quite a bit this last week so I have not gotten as much done but still managed to get enough done to make a dent. As I mentioned earlier I am trying to finish up and QUILT up my remaining quilt tops. I managed to get 6 baby quilts sandwiched together, a 7th baby quilt top done and another quilt top finished. Overall I have 12 tops to quilt up and finish. Whew, so glad that batting came. I have one baby quilted up already and my daughter is almost done with one as well. Oh, I love summer. I have gotten some good sewing done and had some good fun with the little sweetie.


This baby quilt is such soft sweet colors. Finished this up!

Here are the 6 baby quilts so far. Got them sandwiched up, yeah!
And one done, and another almost. Finished this one from all the scraps of the sock monkey fabric. we squeezed 3 quilts out of the fabric! The yellow border is very different but I used up some more stash!
I finished this one up as well. I made one like this last year and loved it but gave it to my sister, thought i might need another. It was fun to make.
My sweet friend in D.C. sent me a care package. Her daughter is not going to be sewing anymore so she sent me her leftovers and oh what fun it was. I have already used 2 of the pieces and have big plans for the rest. Thank you Jeane!!!
Linking up to Crazy Mom quilts and Confessions of a fabric addict



2 comments:

  1. Love that baby quilt! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been getting lots done. After the basting, the quilting is the fun part. Beautiful baby quilt, BTW.

    ReplyDelete