Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Again

I just could not let go of Christmas! I have a bag of Christmas scraps and I just wanted to do one more! There were a bunch of leftover 9 inch scraps in the bag and up they went for a quick Saturday night project. It is lap size and may sit for awhile before getting quilted up but it will be fun to pull it out next year and have another cozy quilt for family movie night over the Holiday.
I had this almost done from awhile ago and in my great attempt to finish some things , this one was there. I have one daughter who just loves purple and that is what inspired these purple scrap strips. My stack of quilt tops "to be quilted" is getting pretty long.

last, I quick sewed this diaper holder for my daughter out of some leftover scraps from her baby quilt. It will easily drop into a bag with the essentials for a diaper change. I have so many other things on the sewing table but they will not pop up until closer to the finish line. Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts. Free Motion quilting 
Confessions of a fabric addict 

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to make pillows out of my Christmas scraps. I like what you did with yours. And as another purple lover, I love the purple quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete