Friday, December 20, 2013

Done!

This has been a long project. the quilt is finished with the matching pillows. I used up some more scraps and made some pillowcases with the lavender trim. She now has a whole set. I sure hope she likes it.
I wanted to experiment with making some bags for travel so here is my first trial. I think I might make a few changes next time. The inside of the bag is lined with leftover drapery block out lining scraps. It sees somewhat waterproof. I have used it before and it works quite well.
 I am off from school for 2 weeks and looking forward to getting some serious sew time in. Yippee!!!
Linking up to crazy mom quilts!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt and pillow is just fabulous. Love the bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the completed set. Purple is my favorite color, and I like how the binding matchese the border. Your bags look fun, too. I hope you have a Merry Christmad and an awesome quilting vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice set to give someone! I love to include pillows with the quilts I give...doesn't happen very often though :-)

    ReplyDelete