Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful Friday

What a wonderful Thanksgiving it was! I just love my family and that new little baby girl. It was so fun to spend time with them and then go sew until the wee hours since I had no school these past few days. I got a few things done and I am happy with the results. My Christmas quilt is finished and already had some serious snuggles while watching a movie yesterday. The kids approve.
 I also quilted up this fun lap quilt. I think this might be my gift exchange at the staff Christmas party. I bought the fabric at the quilt festival and it was so easy and fun to put together. Overall, I am happy with my 2 finishes this week. Hmm, what is next?
 Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts for my Friday finish.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to spend time with the new baby, it's the best isn't it?! Great quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas quilt is fun, and I love your Jelly Roll Race. Did you not use the entire width of the fabric on some strips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the christmas quilt. I am totally getting inspired to make one now... hmm maybe next year! lol

    ReplyDelete