Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lots of Work!

It has been a long time since I have posted! Houston Quilt Festival was here a few weeks ago and it was just wonderful, as usual. I bought way too much and had an amazing time. I took 2 classes. The first was about different ways to machine quilt and after quilting about 20 quilts, I realized my hands are not as steady as I think. These new ideas will take some practice. I have 6 quilts sandwiched together and ready to go. Oh, I love to practice. Below are some goodies from quilt show and my practice pile. Yay! The second class was on 7 different ways to use up scraps and make some beautiful blocks. Hmmm. I think I have lots of scraps for that.
I have some new ones in the pile and some tops I previously posted that are ready to go!!! Hurry up Thanksgiving. Looking forward to some sew days!
I also finished quilting up one of my favorites! Thanks, Kelly for the tutorial at My Quilt Infatuation. I think I want to make another.
This one is going to a 4 year old getting ready to have a baby sister!!! I have had several things going in the last 3 weeks so I'll post them all as they are finished. So excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment