Friday, October 18, 2013

Purple fun!

Well, another teacher is having a baby in December and I am ahead of the game! She is doing the baby room in a calming lavender so I ran with it! I am happy with the results.

The lighting is different in the two pictures and we have had rain for several days, so no sunshine to get an accurate picture of the color. It really is quite sweet! I also quilted up the top that had the pictures on the front. I will re-post the top picture but I didn't even get a chance to take a picture before I gave it away!!
It really looked cute quilted up. I used a pretty pink binding. so sad there is no picture.
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts.Crazy Mom Quilts


1 comment:

  1. The lavender quilt is really sweet. The teacher and her family will love it!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete