Friday, September 13, 2013

Square Friday finish.




  So this Friday is a square finish and a friend finish. I have been slowly working on some blocks for a queen size quilt for Christmas. well, I finally got my squares all finished. Only 88 of them. I think! I just kept forgetting how many I needed and had to keep recounting. I just love the fabrics. I bought them in Ohio this summer in June and have been working on them in between projects. The blocks are now finished so I need to get the top put together,Ah, the next finish.  A friend popped in tonight with 19 burp rags pinned together and all I needed to do was sew them! Imagine that, just sew! Well, they got finished and they were as cute as could be. It was a long week at school and I had some very tired nights, so this Friday finish was a tough one. I need to get another project started! Happy sewing. Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, thanks for commenting on my blog post about the bibs. The pattern I used is from Martha Stewart. I quite liked the shape and size of this one. Congrats on the new addition!
    Regards, Theresa

    ReplyDelete